- Welcome to Better Behavior Now!
- A Few Things To Get Started
- Before We Begin...
- Behavior Plan Framework - Live Workshop Replay
- Behavior Plan Framework Worksheets
- Audio - Behavior Framework Workshop
- Different Behaviors Different Responses - Live Workshop Replay
- Audio - Different Behaviors Different Responses
- Video Example for Different Behaviors Different Responses Workshop
- Everyday Implementation - Live Workshop Replay
- Everyday Implementation Worksheets
- Audio - Everyday Implementation
- Special Guest - Live Workshop Replay
- Goodbye Tantrums Audio
- Real Life Tantrum Examples
- Before you go...
When does the course start and finish?
The Live Course officially opens on December 9th and ends on January 13th. Our first Live Workshop will be on that date. The private community will open immediately for ongoing communication and conversation between students and the instructor.
How long do I have access to the course?
How does lifetime access sound? After enrolling, you have unlimited access to this course for as long as you like - across any and all devices you own.
What if I am unhappy with the course?
We would never want you to be unhappy! If you are unsatisfied with your purchase, contact us in the first 7 days and we will give you a full refund. Please be advised that since this is an information product and delivery of knowledge cannot be reversed, once you view more than 2 modules in the COURSE Section (that means once you view more than two of the videos), we will not be able to issue a refund.
Who is Better Behavior Now for?
Any adult that has a young child in their life (between the ages of 2-5). This includes parents, teachers, family and caregivers. If you are looking for solutions to "bad behavior" in children, specifically how to connect and understand your child during challenging moments, realistic ways to lessen everyday stress and if you're ready to evolve and grow then this course is for you.
Should I follow the academy curriculum in order of the modules?
It is recommended that you follow the curriculum in order. You can also stop and return to the module you stopped at later that day or another day.